Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVE POST: Well, it's official. Yosumin Live is coming...

*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye.

This is starting to appear all over the blogosphere (is that a word? can I use that?) with SquareEnix finally putting out a press release here in Japan, it seems that the time has come to speak about this in more detail.

Yosumin Live is the first game I have worked on for SquareEnix and it is gorgeous. The mechanics of the game are simple and addictive. I love the DS version and even the online versions, but this is a work of art. It is addictive and fun and I cant stop playing it (well, play testing it. Its not out just yet).



I was so surprised to see my art suddenly popping up on various websites. I can't wait for you all to play it (if you have the opportunity). Haha, I can't wait to see my name in the credits (well, I've seen it in the credits, but I mean on the finished game out there in the wild so to speak). NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment