Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVE POST: Flinch n fun

*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye.

Today, I have two exciting pieces of now dated news. Well, a day or two has past, and here on the internets, that counts as being old.


Firstly, coming in May from Gestalt Comics Flinch is a collection of engaging stories by established and emerging creators working their own interpretations of the word 'flinch'. Cover art as well as some interiors by Shaun Tan, with stories by Bones and Justin Randall, Ray Fawkes, Christian Read, Chris Bolton, Michael Katchan, Booby N, Mel Tregonning and one story by Terry Dowling and myself (apologies to any people I haven’t found a link for). The book has shaped up very nicely and we are quite proud of it. So please check it out in the March issue of DIAMOND and buy it online or from any good bookstore on the planet.

My second outdated piece of newsy goodness is this;


I am a big fan of the game and play it on the DS quite a lot. I previously linked a place you can play a version of it online which is quite different to the other version (/versions). So please, take 5 minutes to waste away playfully on Yosumin.

Bwahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment