Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVED POST: YONGEN

*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye.


A little unauthorized work here, This is Yongen (UPDATE; New site is linked) I am currently brainstorming a music video for there fine people, the picture above represents some of the ideas to go into it; ripping off COCCO's photos (many thanks! you rock!).

This is something that will or wont come about quickly in the new year. Quickly I hope. I have TOO many projects going on at the moment, but I think that its all still manageable. It is all definitely cool.

I promised online games. Fumikes. There you have it. I really hope that Square Enix decide to make a bigger version of this, which you know, I might get to make. So please show everyone. I don't think the Japanese language will be a problem. Its pretty easy to understand.


Well, that's me. To all a happy holiday season! jya ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment