Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVE POST: Yongen CD! Video so close I can smell it.

*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye.


Huzzah! After two weeks of pain and very natural expletive usage, The Yongen/ Vowels promotional music video has been put to bed. Apart from re-rendering in required formats, I am done and dusted (for now, we will see where this takes us in the future).

I met today with Yongen - and great people that they are - they gave me a copy of their CD (before it hits stores on the 25th - available on itunes here), The photo above is pre-signature. I will be chasing them shortly for some cool scrawl.

Upon its launch (soon) the video will appear in the following places (Japan) with more planned (abroad);


Space Shower, MTV, Gyao, Music-on TV, Dax, Giga, Yahoo douga, NTT docomo, YouTube and NicoNico Douga - which I am a little timid about as Nico nico for those of you who dont know, has the ability of adding viewer comments directly to the screen (it can be switched between viewed and hidden), which is actually both fun and funny. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment